how much do i need to get for the 2nd assessment (1 Viewer)

fatman69

HSC
I passed every subject with not that good but failed physics how much do i need to aim for my second one

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
I think you need to give a bit more context.
For example...
- What atar are you aiming for?
- Any specific score you are aiming for in your subjects?

Obviously I think you should be aiming for as best and high as you can

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you aware of the performance of your peers? It is important to consider your position relative to the rest of your school's Physics cohort (this also applies to your other subjects) because your rank is the element that matters. For example, while you might have not performed favourably in your Physics assessment task, it could have been perceived as a difficult task by your cohort as a whole, meaning that your rank may not necessarily be as low. Conversely, your performance may have been of a lower standard compared to the rest of your cohort, which would likely result in a lower rank.

The weighting of the task should also be considered. The more significant the weighting, the more significant the effect that unfavourable performance in a task will have on your final rank in a particular subject (in this case, Physics). Similarly, the less significant the weighting, the less significant the effect that unfavourable performance will have on your final rank, which gives you a greater chance of improving your overall performance by doing well in your upcoming tasks.

Of course, as was suggested above, the best approach would be to aim for the highest possible result in your second assessment task, as this would support you in terms of maximising your rank relative to your cohort, placing you in a better position as you get closer to your HSC exams.

I hope this helps! :D

fatman69

HSC
I think you need to give a bit more context.
For example...
- What atar are you aiming for?
- Any specific score you are aiming for in your subjects?

Obviously I think you should be aiming for as best and high as you can
aiming for an atar of 90 and above
if i get around 70 to 80 for the next one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)