How much do people usually improve from trials to HSC? (1 Viewer)

William Millet

HSC
For people that have done the HSC and trials before, what was the difference between your trial marks and actual marks? I don't know what is a reasonable amount for me to expect in improvements.

iloveeggs

HSC
wait so what happens when you flop internals and you do really well in the hsc? ive heard things about internals and hsc being worth 50% each and also how internal ranks affect hsc scaling and stuff. tbh i dont really know how this all works

so if you rank kind of average and get average marks in internals but you suddenly outperform your cohort in hsc, are you stuck with a lower mark bc of you lower ranking in your cohort or can your hsc boost you?

WeiWeiMan

HSC
wait so what happens when you flop internals and you do really well in the hsc? ive heard things about internals and hsc being worth 50% each and also how internal ranks affect hsc scaling and stuff. tbh i dont really know how this all works

so if you rank kind of average and get average marks in internals but you suddenly outperform your cohort in hsc, are you stuck with a lower mark bc of you lower ranking in your cohort or can your hsc boost you?
erm what the sigma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)