• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How much free periods do you have? (2 Viewers)

How many free periods/ cycle?

• Total voters

sladehk

le random
HSC
any ppl got over 10 per cycle(fortnight1)?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
well, that's misleading because some ppl's periods are only 45 min long, whereas others its 80 mins or whatever.

so i'll just say, i only have 3 period off per cycle, each period about 75 mins long. except i'm in yr 12. but then, i had 3 periods off a cycle in yr 11 too

wanton-wonton

HSC
Six normal periods a day, and 16 free periods a fortnight (excluding 2 sport periods every wednesday). Tomorrow I'm only going for ONE maths period since my phys/chem teacher is on long service leave....for 1 bloody month. How sad...

And the following wednesday, I only have physics and chem...so I might not as well go to school at all...how fucked up.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
aren't you supposed to be banned?

sucked... we don't have to do sport anymore. thank goodness, what a waste of time [no offence to ppl who love sports] cos it was so bludgy and everyone always took the good sports leaving me with crappy sports. and now, they've introduced all the interesting sports when i no longer have to do sports

oh yeah, i want a free before classes so i can sleep in. oh well, 2 of mine are last period so i can leave school early

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I have 18 study periods per cycle, each 50 minutes long. That is 3 in every 10 periods is a study.

What the hell is up with the maximum option being 7? 18 is more than double that!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Yeah well, I'm banned but I hacked my way through posting. I'm such a nerd. :)
seriously?

Slide Rule said:
I have 18 study periods per cycle, each 50 minutes long. That is 3 in every 10 periods is a study.

What the hell is up with the maximum option being 7? 18 is more than double that!
hey yeah ! considering the max no. of poll options is 10. hey, do you have any double frees then? how about triple frees?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
well, we ended it when you backed out to go sleep. so, i will *roll eyes* once again

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
=D

never fight with me. i'm very stubborn [on most things anyway, other times, i'm just too lazy to bother]

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'm in yr 12 - my periods are abt 75 mins long
I have
6 regular free periods a fortnight (coz i do 10 units)
4 (that everyone has bcoz yr 12 doesn't do sport)
4 RFF periods (coz i go to a govt skool and 3 of my classes have less than 10 pplz i lose periods with the teacher)
so all together I Have 14 - 75 mins free periods a fortnight

sladehk

le random
HSC
^ i didn't get that-i'm real lost
but 18? Isn't that like around 3 days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)