How much study are people doing for each exam? (1 Viewer)

douglas1234

HSC
Hey, I'm trying to get a UAI of 70 but i can't seem to motivate myself to study, i'm probably putting in around about 4hours a subject atm, what about everyone else?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HSC 2008?

Really it is up to the individual on how much they spend studying. Some students need more then others to learn things, complete practice papers etc etc. No mater the UAI or marks you want you should really be doing everything to put your best foot forward because you don't know how strict or easy markers will be.

Good luck. :)

morganforrest

HSC
Study?? what is this 'study' you speak of :rofl:

Cram day before ftw!!!

But seriously, throughout the year own all assessment tasks, study a few days before any in class exam style assessment tasks....study two weeks before half yearlies/trials....study 5-6 hours a day during stuvac

It's worked for me but as pritnep pointed out, different things work for different people.

douglas1234

HSC
Hey thnx for replies im doing my HSC now lol dunno why is says 2008 obviously i enterred wrong year

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol , thought you were a yr 11 kid who was already pumped up :p

um , but yeah , i cram. works well for me =]
but then i guess it depends how much you get outa it. some ppl who do 4hours can get more out of their studying than people who do 8 hours - but thats not always the case though. just try to get as much out of it as you can and you`ll be fine lol :D

sine24

HSC
hey morganforrest..what's stuvac?? i've seen the word around a couple of threads on the site but i have no idea what is it..

samuel slack

HSC
For stuvac I studied a minimum of four hours a day, and tried to get up to 6... Now, I just study the couple of days before the exam, reading notes and hoping for easy questions.

FromDeeEast

HSC
i try to do a bit now, cause i've been fucking around all yr lol so maybe 2 - 3 hours

starrysky

HSC
Each exam, it's varied. I had notes ready for every subject except Bio when the HSC's started. Only two or three hours per subject. I did six hours in the lead-up to Bio, though. =|

aussiedrunk

HSC
i'm like you, i cant get motivated enough to be pulling 6-7 hours each day like my mates but my hint is to any year 11 kids going onto year 12, study throughout the year and get to UNDERSTAND the content before revising or summarising

Good luck in all your exams
peace out!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
aussiedrunk said:
i'm like you, i cant get motivated enough to be pulling 6-7 hours each day like my mates but my hint is to any year 11 kids going onto year 12, study throughout the year and get to UNDERSTAND the content before revising or summarising

Good luck in all your exams
peace out!
I heartily endorse the contents of this post. Person speaks great truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)