• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How old do you think you'll be... (1 Viewer)

Jackie Kennedy

HSC
N/A
When you decide that you really don't care what you look like anymore. In your 30s? 40s? 70s? 80s?

Eg. I buy lotsa new clothes (even more now that I work in a clothing store), brush my hair every night (like less than 5mins though) and I use conditioners and moisturisers. LOL.

So. You?

Always

HSC
Jackie Kennedy said:
When you decide that you really don't care what you look like anymore. In your 30s? 40s? 70s? 80s?

Eg. I buy lotsa new clothes (even more now that I work in a clothing store), brush my hair every night (like less than 5mins though) and I use conditioners and moisturisers. LOL.

So. You?
haha, okay. :confused: I can't tell whether you're for real or not, but anyhow.

I don't think I could ever stop caring. The fashion and beauty industries will continue to benefit from my narcissism/vanity/materialism/love-of-fashion-ism until the day I am dead or paralysed.

lostb1atch

HSC
i think when you have kids, kids make people xhange. i have a friend whos 17, just had a kid, she was a goth up to the day of the kids birth, but she suddenly atarted wearing colour afterwards. it's like she didnt care what she was wearinf anymore

HSC
N/A
I hope that I never truly "let myself go". I really appreciate seeing old ladies (and men!) dressed up in their finest and making an effort to look smart and neat. It would be nice to imagine that I could maintain that well into my old age, too.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i reckon when i get to a certain age there will probably be a lot less reason for me to try and make the effort to look nice. what's that song from moulin rouge, you know "we all lose our charms in the end"... once you get to that point then it doesn't matter what you wear or how many creams you use...you will still look like a wrinkled saggy old woman.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'll still look the best I can be, but I'll be more conservative - ie less skin showing etc.

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Oh it's never going to stop!! If anything the obsessing is gonig to get worse, much worse! Instead of "Oh damn, my hair i SHIT today, i can;t go out, i needa freaking haircut!" It'll be "I can't face the world, I have un -ironable wrinkles, oh oh ew i can go through a whole loafof bread with these cottage cheese thighs, oh dear, is that a cataract i can't see clouding my eye? I'm bald, this sucks."

hmm.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Agree with Stef.

Won't stop caring, just more conservative.

Less shopping at General Pants and Newtown, more at Zegna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)