how should I prepare for niche questions (1 Viewer)

thaararaN

HSC
hi, what are some good ways to study and prepare myself for more separator niche questions, particularly on math and chemistry. thanks

WeiWeiMan

HSC
hi, what are some good ways to study and prepare myself for more separator niche questions, particularly on math and chemistry. thanks
grind past papers/past exam questions
for 3u math i did quite a lot of HSC questions for certain topics like projectiles cuz they're generally hard

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Do all the hard questions in exams and look at exams from other schools. The HSC Online (https://thsconline.github.io/s/) and Art of Smart have some really good ones, and I'm sure you can find others from there (or ask on here - tons of people have all these secret links lol)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Do all the hard questions in exams and look at exams from other schools. The HSC Online (https://thsconline.github.io/s/) and Art of Smart have some really good ones, and I'm sure you can find others from there (or ask on here - tons of people have all these secret links lol)
art of smart mid ngl
also since when was it called "The HSC online" cuz i've never heard that name
the only logical name i could think of for THSC was Trial HSC Online since most the papers there are trials anyway

if you have access to smartermath from ur school or have the excel topic by topic book they're nice for getting questions

Bronx_Tips

HSC
art of smart mid ngl
also since when was it called "The HSC online" cuz i've never heard that name
the only logical name i could think of for THSC was Trial HSC Online since most the papers there are trials anyway

if you have access to smartermath from ur school or have the excel topic by topic book they're nice for getting questions
art of smart more than mid its literally useless for high order adv students

WeiWeiMan

HSC

C_master

HSC
View attachment 42027
t stands for trial not the :O
[/QUOTE]
Dont see any point in year 9-10 stuff being included coz I, too, thought that THSC standed for 'The HSC online'

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
you can also ask chatgpt or like an ai for personalised questions for you or always use thsc or just search up "really hard [insert topic] questions" and pray you get a good link of questions :D

WeiWeiMan

HSC
you can also ask chatgpt or like an ai for personalised questions for you or always use thsc or just search up "really hard [insert topic] questions" and pray you get a good link of questions :D
googling really hard questions is prob not gonna give you something inside the scope of the syllabus

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
googling really hard questions is prob not gonna give you something inside the scope of the syllabus
This rlly helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)