• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How the hell do u become a professional shooter or archer now a days (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Im just wondering , to learn how to shoot at a gun range or archery range u have to be 18 , so how do they olympic people get so good and compete in the olympics at such a young age ??

Do most of them illegally do it at a farm or empty area ??

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
pffft, rude kids>.>
you should try the Sydney olympic park archery centre, i go there often and i even see lil kiddies going...

pookie1234

v sia said:
Im just wondering , to learn how to shoot at a gun range or archery range u have to be 18 , so how do they olympic people get so good and compete in the olympics at such a young age ??

Do most of them illegally do it at a farm or empty area ??
we did archery for sport at school. i rocked at it. but i know a kid who chpped his nipple off doing it

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
pookie1234 said:
we did archery for sport at school. i rocked at it. but i know a kid who chpped his nipple off doing it
thats gotta hurt.

BabySilver

HSC
Schools, Sport & rec Camps/associations, and under 18 may not be able to become a member, but their parents are.

My friend's daughter got her into it a little while ago, when the daughter was doing it at school, now the whole family goes away to shooting comps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)