how to cram for biology & chemistry?? (1 Viewer)

lildumpling86

HSC
hey everyone,,
i've got two exams next week (ext 2 on monday and ext 1 on friday) and i really need to focus on those, so i'll probably have to leave bio for next weekend (only 2 days yikes) and chem for after bio (a whole week.)
does anyone have any tips on how i can structure cramming the content & practice?

i really want to do well in them (since i can't really rely on my other subjects at this rate lol) and i think i've got a pretty solid grip on about 60% of the syllabus for each subject, but i guess i just need some reassurance that leaving revision & practice qs to the last minute won't be too bad :'))

any tips would be appreciated,, best of luck to all!!

Porogamiii

HSC
hey everyone,,
i've got two exams next week (ext 2 on monday and ext 1 on friday) and i really need to focus on those, so i'll probably have to leave bio for next weekend (only 2 days yikes) and chem for after bio (a whole week.)
does anyone have any tips on how i can structure cramming the content & practice?

i really want to do well in them (since i can't really rely on my other subjects at this rate lol) and i think i've got a pretty solid grip on about 60% of the syllabus for each subject, but i guess i just need some reassurance that leaving revision & practice qs to the last minute won't be too bad :'))

any tips would be appreciated,, best of luck to all!!
Don't know about chem but the HSC biology podcast on spotify is pretty great if you want listen while travelling or eating.

icycledough

HSC
See if in between Ext 2 on Monday and Ext 1 on Friday, you can fit in a bit of Chemistry and Biology. Doesn't have to be too much, as your priority should rightly be Ext 1, but at least, when you finish Ext 1 and start preparing for Biology and Chemistry, you won't be doing so with nothing; you will have a starting point to work from

mikrokosmos

HSC
Hi! So what I used to improve in bio were …
  • very concise handwritten dotpoints
  • HSCbiology podcast
  • Past HSC questions
  • Flowcharts, mindmaps esp for mod 8 iq5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)