How to find Semester 1 2006 Law Subjects? (1 Viewer)

Misty777

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I'm desperately in need of some help and would appreciate your input. I'm an ANU law student who is planning on doing a couple of law subjects at Macquarie Uni via cross-institutional study next semester. My fiance and I have moved to Sydney due to his work commitments and I just have a couple of law subjects left to knock off my degree.

I'm in the process of getting my application approved to do this by ANU, but I need to choose my subjects now so that they can check that they conform with ANU standards etc. I've been on the Macquarie website, but I'm having difficulty finding out which law subjects are offered in Semester 1 next year. Have they released this information yet? When do you normally have a timetable?

I'm looking at doing later year electives - any suggestions as to which subjects/lecturers are interesting?

Thanks Muchly...

rhapsody11

HSC
N/A
Yo.

I would strongly advise talking to an academic adviser from the law department, but here are the list of law units.

Click on each one to get info on it.

Law units are pretty stock over most unis, so you won't have trouble finding the ones you need to do.

Misty777

HSC
N/A
rhapsody11 said:
Yo.

I would strongly advise talking to an academic adviser from the law department, but here are the list of law units.

Click on each one to get info on it.

Law units are pretty stock over most unis, so you won't have trouble finding the ones you need to do.
Thanks for that. I had found that list, but it doesn't seem to relate to 2006, just 2005. Is it safe to assume that if a subject ran in first semester 2005 that it will run in first semester 2006?

Is there anywhere to find more detail on the subjects than that?

I will consider talking to an advisor. Never needed one at ANU, and I don't have any subjects that I need to do, I've finished all my required for practise subjects. Just looking for a couple of interesting electives...

When does your 2006 timetable normally come out?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
No, it is not guaranteed whether the subjects will be run next semester. They have recently updated the course, so I'd speak to the academic law advisor for undergrads, Anne McGuigan. Her email is: anne.mcguigan@law.mq.edu.au.

Enjoy law at Macquarie: its great! :D

rhapsody11

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
No, it is not guaranteed whether the subjects will be run next semester.
I gave up at the start of the 400 levels (I probably should have gone the other way, considering the person will be doing final units...), but all the 1st sem subjects that are listed on the handbook site are also on the timetables one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)