• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to get a job in America? (2 Viewers)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Fly to Mexico - Run Across Border - Steal Job from Hardworking American

thats not funny, i wanna work in america so i can marry a nigger and have chocolate babies.

no seriously, is there like a website that have ppl opportunities to work overseas i.e usa, not crap like seek.com.au

iamsickofyear12

HSC
chicky_pie said:
thats not funny, i wanna work in america so i can marry a nigger and have chocolate babies.

no seriously, is there like a website that have ppl opportunities to work overseas i.e usa, not crap like seek.com.au
What do you want to do exactly? Do you have a degree in anything?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Captin gay said:
You n33d a degree. Then you can E-3 visa it and then hopefully get sponsored for a gr33n card. Otherwise, you play the green card lottery.
Or marry an American... I've heard that is the quickest way.

Evilo

HSC
keep in mind a well paid job in america (for someone our age) is $13/hr
If you don't believe me - I'm in a college with americans and one of them just told me that.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Captin gay said:
You n33d a degree. Then you can E-3 visa it and then hopefully get sponsored for a gr33n card. Otherwise, you play the green card lottery.
marry Will!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
why do you want to get a job in america? do you like the "democracy" over there? or the high crime rate?

go to japan, the living standards there are so high, basically if a below average japanese can migrate to australia and bring their wealth with him, he'd be a millionaire. don't get fooled by the conversion rate. an average jap earns a million yen in a month, that's about $120k AUS a year. think about that.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
wuddie said:
why do you want to get a job in america? do you like the "democracy" over there? or the high crime rate?

go to japan, the living standards there are so high, basically if a below average japanese can migrate to australia and bring their wealth with him, he'd be a millionaire. don't get fooled by the conversion rate. an average jap earns a million yen in a month, that's about $120k AUS a year. think about that.
I don't think I could stand being around basically only Asians constantly for years... at least America is mostly white.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
You need tangible skills to be even get a visa and if you did really get a UAI of 30 you're not going anywhere.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't think I could stand being around basically only Asians constantly for years... at least America is mostly white.
what's that suppose to mean? got something against asians now? you think white people are better than asians?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
wuddie said:
what's that suppose to mean? got something against asians now? you think white people are better than asians?
It means exactly what it says. I have nothing against asians. I don't think white people are better. I'd just rather not be around only Asians constantly for years... I just wouldn't like it.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
lol if you want to avoid a culture full of misogynistic racists i suggest you avoid japan

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
wuddie said:

What's in America? duh everything!!

niggers, wiggers, hoes, prositutes, governors and senators having public sex, clothes, food etc :)

i know Japan's YEN is like wtf? but i also heard it's full of racist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)