• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how to get my ex back... HELP!! (2 Viewers)

GSTARRAW

Hey guys,
Me and my ex broke up about a month ago over a little fight in the car that i overreacted to, the minute i left her driveway i was drowning in regret and until this day (a month later) i still hate myself for doing it. Iv'e been trying to get back with her, at first she said that she wanted time to sort her self out and try fix little things that always caused us to fight, such as her lack of emotion towards me. She didn't know if she wanted to get back with me, but now she says that she does want to get back with me she just doesn't know when. I miss her soo much and i can't even look at another girl that's how bad i want her. She said that she wants to remain my friend until we get back together but i find that SOO hard to do because i want more, i get moody and we always have awkward silences because i just don't know how to act. We went out for 5 months prior to our break-up. Any suggestions? Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
- why did u guys break up? identify the problem.. was it soemthing that u can change? if so, have u fixed the problem?

- does she know that u have fixed the problem>

- i think right now she is standing at a Y fork, it can go either way. though i say she is prob more towards the getting bk together with ya option. What you need to do is:

*make her realise that ur a changed person, for the better
* make her realise the problem is not gonna occur, and next time u are gonna think more abt what u say before starting another stupid fight over little things
* just let her know how much u like/love her by doing things that will make her awww.. eg: if she likes Krispy Kremes, then go buy some, and give them to her next time u see her. or like deliver them to her place.

GSTARRAW

haha sick! Thanks Truly-in-bliss!!
Really helped heaps, most of our fights and arguments were over stupid things that just i or her kept picking on, the tiniest things! and it really hurt afterwards and i regret doing it always but yeah, until getting back together, i just find it so hard to remain her friend and hanging out without wanting more like a kiss and hug n stuff, i always get it, but it just feels so wrong the way we are!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I swear if I didnt know better Id say that ArabianKnight WAS my sort of ex boyfriend... that is my exact situation except im her and you're him... even down to the five month thing!

And sadly, like you I am kinda lost... so no advice. Im sorry!

TruthIsOutThere

HSC
It is obvious from what you said that this girl is at the crossroads, she can turn back your way but she is not sure if thats the right choice. The fact she doesnt want to get back with you yet, is coz she wants to be convinced that you are the right person. To do that, you need to make her feel special, like trueli-in-bliss said, do things that she likes you doing for her, remind her how the relationship used to be, the kind of joy that it brought her when it began. Don't crave hugs and kisses, all you need to do is make a few right moves and she will be back in your arms within 2 weeks. For whatever reason, dont tell her you are suffering or beg for forgiveness. She will look down on you from that point onwards. Show her what a man you are, how you can take care of her. Don't try to get her back through sympathy!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Hey guys,
Me and my ex broke up about a month ago over a little fight in the car that i overreacted to, the minute i left her driveway i was drowning in regret and until this day (a month later) i still hate myself for doing it. Iv'e been trying to get back with her, at first she said that she wanted time to sort her self out and try fix little things that always caused us to fight, such as her lack of emotion towards me. She didn't know if she wanted to get back with me, but now she says that she does want to get back with me she just doesn't know when. I miss her soo much and i can't even look at another girl that's how bad i want her. She said that she wants to remain my friend until we get back together but i find that SOO hard to do because i want more, i get moody and we always have awkward silences because i just don't know how to act. We went out for 5 months prior to our break-up. Any suggestions? Thanks guys!
my suggestion is to find some rope and hang yourself, oh wait thats for me.

just give her time, and space, and it will work itself out.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
is your ex gf the girl that you previously said was doing nude runs at a party?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
* just let her know how much u like/love her by doing things that will make her awww.. eg: if she likes Krispy Kremes, then go buy some, and give them to her next time u see her. or like deliver them to her place.
hahahaha krispy kreme hahaha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl wow thats dedication, i wouldnt give a flying fuck about girls these days, they can go get fucked ( in terms of doing shit for them )

i got called up at 5 am, while sleeping, and went and picked up my then gf from the station and dropped them off at her friends house cos they were late and were about to get into trouble or something, i was kinda pissed off with that now i thin about it but meh.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
KK = "Honey I Think You Need To Put On Some Weight"

and lol when you said handpicked rose I imagined a guy running to your house, thinking 'crap I didn't get her any flowers', grabbing one from the next garden... sorry, I'm good at ruining romantic images aren't I ? :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
anti said:
KK = "Honey I Think You Need To Put On Some Weight"

and lol when you said handpicked rose I imagined a guy running to your house, thinking 'crap I didn't get her any flowers', grabbing one from the next garden... sorry, I'm good at ruining romantic images aren't I ? :D
rofl, yes how could you ruin the romantic kebab!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
ahha anti.. hahahah all of our neighbours are too busy making money to have rose gardens.... they are the concrete over lawn type of pplz...

havent seen ya for a while, hope ur enjoying ur holidays. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
back on topic a bit

If you really want your ex back, you gotta show her that you're worth it, otherwise why should she bother getting back with you.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
but her a car.......or a diamond ring...... then u guys will be back in no time... :uhhuh:

edit: sorry i realised i didnt say anything constructive.....the best thing u can do is be urself and dont harrass her.....when she finally feels ready ull get back together....if u keep insisting u both get back together she may run....and if all else fails....buy the car...

Last edited:

KingMassive

HSC
N/A
truly-in-bliss said:
my bf did that ahhaa

and he delivered a handpicked rose from his garden to my house... just to say hey, that really made me go gar gar... plus he lives sorta far from me, so it sorta made my heart melt... ahha
yeh ur bf sounds like a bit of a tool, i rekon i'd laugh at him if i saw him... lol

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
KingMassive said:
yeh ur bf sounds like a bit of a tool, i rekon i'd laugh at him if i saw him... lol
I know you're secretly a sensitive sweet guy deep down inside....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)