How to prepare for the Crime 15marker? (1 Viewer)

alyssa21

HSC
N/A
Does anyone else feel like there's just SO much content to learn for Crime especially? The 15marker concerns me because they could literally ask from anywhere in the syllabus- I used to be under the impression that it's more likely to be based on a T&C, but the Specimen Paper (from 2010) had 'penalties imposed during the sentencing process' and its ability to achieve justice as the key focus. Which therefore means it could not only be a 'section' of the syllabus, but also specific dot-points...

Does anyone have any advice on how to best prepare for this essay? I think I'm more concerned about this, than I am for the Options Essays.

enoilgam

HSC
Does anyone else feel like there's just SO much content to learn for Crime especially? The 15marker concerns me because they could literally ask from anywhere in the syllabus- I used to be under the impression that it's more likely to be based on a T&C, but the Specimen Paper (from 2010) had 'penalties imposed during the sentencing process' and its ability to achieve justice as the key focus. Which therefore means it could not only be a 'section' of the syllabus, but also specific dot-points...

Does anyone have any advice on how to best prepare for this essay? I think I'm more concerned about this, than I am for the Options Essays.
This is probably the toughest part of the exam (I use toughest in a loose sense) and in reality, all you can do is know your content well and do a couple of practice questions. I know this answer sounds simplistic and is probably not what you are looking for, but essentially that is pretty much all you can do for this section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)