How To Run?, Excerise (1 Viewer)

williamthomas

HSC
Is running any good? Saw alot of people in my area are running in the morning, they say its very refreshing.

But its not for me, as I will sweat alot when I run, and that is not refreshing.

I've done alot of sports such as basketball,football,badminton etc.

But somehow when it comes to running, I fell so tired easily.

I have a small playground/park in front of my house, should i run there? I don't want to run at the roads because my area have alot of stray dogs.

How do I pace myself? I can run fast, but when it comes to endurance, I can't.

I'm trying to run faster/ boost endurance.

How?

aebuaries

HSC
yep, running is good mate. even tho we have a treadmill, i like to run outsides. lol i ran today cuz my parents always wake up early but saw me sitting at my chair for too long and had a bad slump.
Running does help your mood and your energy to be motivated after and can affect your the way you study. deffo, helped me since it made motivated for the trials.

start running in small durations. i fast sprint for 100m, then walk for 5 min for warm up. then i would run normally the entire park lap. take a break, walk for a bit. then run the oval again. if your a beginner, then just jog. its good to just get the sunshine and walk outside. instead of focusing on running fast, try to focus on the way running affects your health. you will have to build endurance.

Creass

HSC
I got an ankle injury in the spring, so I spent the entire summer recovery my leg. I feel much better now, but I still have some pain when I start running. I'm currently using anankle brace ortorex.com to reduce the load on my left leg and to fix the ankle well to avoid problems with another injury, but it seems to me that I will not soon start running as much as before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)