How was your last day of school? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ours (today) was pretty normal in essence. Each class was basically a mini-farewell which each of our teachers which was quite sad, although we are still to have our graduation tomorrow morning and a farewell dinner on Friday night, which will be even more emotional than today.

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
sinist4 said:
awww dam we stiill got scool tmr... i am the onli one ?LOL
No. I still have normal school day tomorrow.

And there is a morning class tomorrow for me..........

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I am calling the last offical day of school was Friday of last week, as that day everyone went to their class, with all classes having parties and celebrating the completion of formal schooling with HSC exams to go of course. That day was quite fun its always good to see your teachers and talk to them when they are not in a serious teaching mood.

Graduation is tomorrow morning and formal was last night.

HSC
we have school tomorrow, we had our graduation last week, and none of the year 12s have bee going to class for the last two weeks

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC
We had our last day of "school" yesterday, our graduation today and our formal is tomorrow night. It was pretty ordinary, fun enough throwing water bombs though :D It all seemed a little surreal, having seen so many others leave it was strange to actually be the ones walking up the stairs with everyone high-fiving and hugging you.
Woot.

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Well I am calling the last offical day of school was Friday of last week, as that day everyone went to their class, with all classes having parties and celebrating the completion of formal schooling with HSC exams to go of course. That day was quite fun its always good to see your teachers and talk to them when they are not in a serious teaching mood.

Graduation is tomorrow morning and formal was last night.
kid.@ admin, more like nerd.@admin.

ammirite? :)

ane_st

HSC
Tomorrow is our official last day... We have to go to p3&4 for a practice graduation.... Then we go to the rest of classes (p1, 2, 5 ad half of 6) cause @ like 2.30 we have a clap out :( :( :(

Then graduation tomorrow night then after party :) Then on friday we have a picnic thing with our entire yr

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Last day is tomorrow + graduation day and night. We had muck up "day" today, heaps fun

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Some people already had their last school day? The year 12s at my school still have tomorrow and the day after (for which, alright, there won't be any school :p).

Kid.@dmin said:
Well I am calling the last offical day of school was Friday of last week, as that day everyone went to their class, with all classes having parties and celebrating the completion of formal schooling with HSC exams to go of course.
And it's not just the year 12s who are having "parties" in class :D We did too for some subjects (if the teacher was nice enough :p) though not all :cool:

ashh

HSC
our yr 12 went 2 jambaroo 2day then we have our graduation assembly in the morning n morning tea with the staff, then were done...:( cept 4 the graduation dinner 2morrow nite...oh 13 years of school...where did it go...

passion89

HSC
Today was my school's muck up day and it was so awesome! So much fun to be had :) Tomorrow is the graduation and it's killing me...
On Friday we have our traditional yr 12 picnic day and I can't wait!
One more chance for us to chillax before we hit the books and become hermits. I don't want to leave school, but I do. It's going to be so sad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)