• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How we feeling yall (1 Viewer)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
I feel okay somehow….. I haven’t even finished my mod a essay and I know that will flop so hard

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
Honestly, it's a mixed bag for most people—some are pumped and ready, while others are overwhelmed and stressing out. It's super common to feel anxious at this point, especially with the pressure to do well. But remember, you've got strategies you can use to keep the nerves in check.

• Manage your time: It's crunch time, so having a solid study schedule is key. But don't just focus on cramming; make sure you're reviewing the content in a balanced way.
  • Practice exams: Mock exams are going to be your best friend right now. Go over past papers to get comfortable with the format and types of questions.
  • Rest and mental health: Don’t forget to take breaks and sleep properly. Your brain needs that downtime to function at its best.
And keep in mind that you’re not alone—plenty of people are feeling the same way. You've got this!

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
"Today I’m feeling pretty good, just a bit overwhelmed with some things I need to get done, but I’m managing! How about you?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)