• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Personally, Internet.

For those worried about server speed\lag etc I was accessing my results a bit after 6am last year and I faced no lag once details were entered my results almost popped up instantly, so be prepared.

Last edited:

milton

HSC
the irony of asking whether ppl will access their results via the internet on an ONLINE forum...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Internet - it'll cost me nothing (as i have no credit atm for SMS results)...i dunno how much of an issue server speed wld be coz they have a few doing it these days

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
well i've thought internet for ages...however this afternoon i started getting anxious about results..and so now i'm registered to get them by sms. There is no real point in getting them by sms but...myeh..who gives...it's an awful yet exciting time and i'm going to get my results in as many different forms as i can...take full advantage of the system.
I can just imagine getting them by phone...having them blandly read out by a plump woman in a floral moo-moo on the other end..SOUNDS EXCITING!!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
hazaar said:
well i've thought internet for ages...however this afternoon i started getting anxious about results..and so now i'm registered to get them by sms. There is no real point in getting them by sms but...myeh..who gives...it's an awful yet exciting time and i'm going to get my results in as many different forms as i can...take full advantage of the system.
I can just imagine getting them by phone...having them blandly read out by a plump woman in a floral moo-moo on the other end..SOUNDS EXCITING!!
so the telephone is by person not one of those automated stuff?

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
actually...you're right...it probably is automated! now wouldnt that fill you with cheer

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
hazaar said:
actually...you're right...it probably is automated! now wouldnt that fill you with cheer
haha oh yes lol..they should have a series of criteria for the reponse from the bot in regard to your mark. >90 = well done, >80 good, 70> ok., 60> you're cuttin it thiin, <50 = do you have any idea how much your parents sacrificed for your education...ok that sounded better in my head...

studentsonline said:
Call the automated telephone service on1902 220 100 and follow the voice prompts. You will be given information about the cost of the call and asked to enter your student number and PIN.
i guess it is automated

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Yeh. I want 100... but it won't happen.

What may be counted as "other"?
-looking in the newspaper to see that you've got first place in every subject?
-from the school?
-from the psychics?

Last edited by a moderator:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
internet. i signed up for sms but i ran out of credit yesterday and im not buying more just so i can get told something i can probably figure out myself anyway lol. haha i was thinking phone but i dunno i'd rather just have them thrust in my face than have them painstakingly read out to me... "your.......mark.......for.......(subject).......is.........." i'd be like come on come on just tell me!!!! and start banging the phone around like an idiot.

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC
I will launch a daring commando raid on the BOS Headquarters. And then politely ask them for my results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)