How would you say !!! ? (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
There's a new band around apparently called !!! but you say it "chk chk chk". that doesn't sound quite right to me. i would say it "dt dt dt" or similar. your thoughts?

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
i would say 'hey u know that band...yeah...they sing songs and stuff.....u wanna grab some cheese?'

Generator

HSC
N/A
Does the cheese come with a side serving of gravy?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i've heard it on the radio and they pronounced it ch-k ch-k ch-k...how did you figure dt dt dt?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i think you can use basically any sound you want
but i say chk chk chk
and yeah they aren't that new

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Triple Exclamation. But its chk chk chk... and the name is working for them, you've spread the word about this band... because any publicity is good publicity.

Brad

You call them simply be having a repetition of three sounds, any 3 sounds, they aren;t really new- they've been around for a while, they are pretty good

Hahaha E^2 whats going on d00d????

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Raiks said:
Triple Exclamation. But its chk chk chk... and the name is working for them, you've spread the word about this band... because any publicity is good publicity.
oh no! am nothing more than mindless tool of the global marketing machine! what to do?

*sits in devastated silence for several seconds, then seems to come to a decision*

i'm just going out. i may be some time.

artfag

Banned
HSC
the main pronounciation is 'chk chk chk', although any sound said three times in a row is okay too. e.g. 'uh uh uh' 'oof oof oof' 'eh eh eh'.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
welshi said:
oh no! am nothing more than mindless tool of the global marketing machine! what to do?

*sits in devastated silence for several seconds, then seems to come to a decision*

i'm just going out. i may be some time.
Oh no... you have.... you shall have to cleanse yourself of that marketing filth which has corrupted you :p ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)