How would you... (1 Viewer)

Gelapo

construct a long ans. response/ report that would combine globalisation with another topic. 4 me, writing a report on one topic is all right but having to combine it with another (without taking up too much time) is sumthing I haven't quite fully grasp yet.

Duz any1 got any suggestions or long response questions to do with globalisation combined with any other topics that I could use to practice on (as well as hints on how to go about answering em)?

I'd Reeeeeeeelly appreciate it!:D

HSC
It depends on what part of globalisation, but basically, you just integrate the strategies of marketing, management, employ't relations into the global business.

All depends on the question, give us an example if you like.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
the advantages of doing a b/s report is that it is straightforward..just divide the question up.. ..most of the times if it asks for lyk hwo glablsiation ahs affects its markeitng...its nto an entirely differnt topic..becuas there is a unit of study called *marketing* under the *managing global buisness* chapter... hence tis not an enteirely new chapter. if u have any questions just post the question up ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)