• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC-2006s Reactions to 2005 HSC Results (1 Viewer)

~Han~

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I think your statement about the class of 05 is a little to general to be making about an entire co-hoard unless you are referring to your area, but you have to remember not everyone can perform at such a high level and marks and students abilities change from year to year.
i was referring to my school specifically, and yes, the comment was very general as there were some very talented kids in that year who were expected to attain really high uai's, but i think perhaps the large number of low performing students must have dragged their marks back for the internal assessments or something, or there was too much pressure and they stressed maybe?
i dunno what the reason was for the results this year, but its been a good scare for me to get really motivated

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Han, nothing is stopping you from getting 100 if you are personally capable of it. Fuck what last year got. Take into account that in the year 88/89 a bunch of smartasses were born and suddenly entered your school. For all you know, you guys may all get 98/99s. But seriously, like you said in this thread or the other, you wanna do that degree with 96. Go for it, but remember, becuase you're a country student they may provide concessions. Just prove yourself to be of decent standard and have a good co-cirruclar resume and they will have a hard time not picking you. and theres always other universities. CSU and stuff are probably better. Those unis are ctaered to serve about 10000 students, but say only a 1000 go there. There is a fuckload of resurces you can take advantage of. Who wants to go to UTS that shitblock anyway :p

~Han~

HSC
the building is pretty ugly hey :p i'll use that as my condolence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)