HSC 2012 Tutoring - (ATAR: 99.95) (1 Viewer)

UditNindra

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Udit, I sat the HSC in 2010 and was offering tutoring over the course of next year for year 12 students. I am currently studying Medicine at UNSW.

[Add me on Fb if you want more information, or don't hesitate to sent me an email (see below)]

2010 Atar: 99.95
2010 UMAT: 99th Percentile, Score: 202 (67)

HSC Marks

- Mathematics Extension 2 - 99 [Ranked 6th in the State]
- Biology - 97 [Ranked 2nd in the State]
- Mathematics (2U) - 100 [Ranked 5th in the state]
- Mathematics Extension 1 - 99
- Physics - 96
- Chemistry - 95
- English Advanced - 94 (No tutoring or notes available - sorry)

I am offering tutoring for all Math and Science subjects, which includes an entire set of notes for the entire HSC course along with hundreds (and i mean hundreds) of pages of answered HSC and trial paper questions for all these subjects.

Tutoring is usually conducted at my house, at a rate of $40 per hour for 1 to 1 tutoring. However, if you can arranged a group of 3-5 students, I am willing to conduct a 2 hour lesson for all the students at a reduced price at $50 per person per lesson (i.e. $25 per hour). Note: I am willing to arrange transport to and from my house from Glenfield station for anyone that is unable to arrange for other transport means.

In 2011, I tutored more than 10 students from schools such as Hurlstone, Canley Vale, Sydney Grammar and others.

Note: I ALSO CONDUCT TUTORING FOR BOTH UMAT AND THE MEDICINE INTERVIEW FOR UNSW AND UWS

For any other information and to assign a tutoring time, please email:
"uditnindra@gmail.com"

Thanks, and good luck.
Udit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)