HSC and Beyond (1 Viewer)

07lyam

HSC
Hey Everyone,
I know you're all heading into trials soon and as someone who has been in your shoes and survived through the HSC I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS for making it this far. You only have 4 months to go before it's all over!

You may also be thinking about what you should be doing after the HSC is all done and dusted. To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted to do until it was a week before UAC applications were due. This was mainly because I didn't know anyone studying at university at the time, leaving me with a whole bunch of unanswered questions.

Knowing this struggle, I wanted to help create a program made especially for you, the HSC students of 2015.HSC and Beyond is a one day peer mentoring program where you can ask all the questions you are curious about,providing you with some insight into what university is like. This program aims to help you through this time by giving you some handy HSC tips and tricks which has helped many to be successful in the HSC.

There will be a bunch of helpful and friendly mentors to guide you throughout the day so grab a friend and come along to this FREE event.

For more information and registration visit:
https://www.facebook.com/events/830856700342405/

THANK YOU and I will answer any questions you have through this thread :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)