HSC and LIFE? (1 Viewer)

Villian666

HSC
I am doing the compressed circulam so already done half my subjects, but just keep getting assesments and exams, thrown at you once you compltete one is triing. The final year of high school is meant to be fun, but how are you meant to have fun when your burried in school work, study in the week and on the weekend. Dont get me wrong i want an Atah for university but i also want to have a social life. They say the world stops when your doing your hsc and nothing else matter except sitting those exams, that they determine your future, but what happens after those exams, does the cycle repeat. So do you have a ballance between, social and schoolwork?, Is this what year 12 should be like?

look forward to hearing responses:)

gamja

HSC
It all really depends on what your goal is. If it is a high ATAR course you want to get in, you basically have to accept Yr 12 will not be fun because it makes the most sense to invest most of your time into just studying so you can achieve that goal. However, if you have a lower ATAR course you want to get into and you're not in dire need for securing your own future, your ATAR is less important to you in your last year.

Many people don't have lives in YR 12 even when they want to by studying because of they are given more choice after school.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I am doing the compressed circulam so already done half my subjects, but just keep getting assesments and exams, thrown at you once you compltete one is triing. The final year of high school is meant to be fun, but how are you meant to have fun when your burried in school work, study in the week and on the weekend. Dont get me wrong i want an Atah for university but i also want to have a social life. They say the world stops when your doing your hsc and nothing else matter except sitting those exams, that they determine your future, but what happens after those exams, does the cycle repeat. So do you have a ballance between, social and schoolwork?, Is this what year 12 should be like?

look forward to hearing responses:)
It continues for the next 50 years until you retire

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
If you figure out how to manage your time properly and efficiently, then maybe you will achieve that balance between social life and school life. I can give some tips that I use if that’ll help

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)