HSC Business Studies (aftermath) (1 Viewer)

How did you do

• I did really well

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • alright

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • pretty crap

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • it would have been better if i just didnt show up

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

Rogan

Hey what did ya thing business studies student i thought it was alright but some areas could have been covered in better detail eg managment because their was alot on employment relations

ps the last 2 sections yes i bklizzted it :D

bex

HSC
Yeah not too bad! I was pretty stressed bout it last night but it all ended up ok..

Hey did anyone actually do Q28 as opposed to Q29?? That was the dumbest question!!! and i agree, they o.d'd on the ER waaaaay too much... and there weren't any ratios!!! But the multiple choice q's were all good too...

overall... thumbs up :D

funkydish

i think i did pretty well. i did Q29 :p barely any ratios except for one profitability and one efficiency.

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
it was ok

hey,
i didn't mind the exam at all!! i did question 29 ( easier to spit crap on), and the business report was classic!! i thought the short answer questions were pretty dodge though, i think my answers were too

multiple choice?? i'm not exactly the king of multiple choice, but i thought they were ok

the best part for me though were the extended response sections, 2 books on each, let's just hope it was worth it!!

i'm just glad it's all over, i was stressing right up to the time we walked into the exam, but once i got relaxed, it was all good

Rogan

i did question 29 because it was nice and easy i mean why business exspand globably and political, sociocultural, and management nice and easy

Hey for section 4 what is your case study mine is Qantas

hscamper

HSC
hehe it felt pretty good.. i think it was excellent that in section 1v they had two completely different focuses as opposed to two employment relations --- in which case i would hav been in trouble.. and q 27 was ok but i did it last and wasnt in the best shape of mind.. overall pretty good... i was wondering if any1 knew how to do quest. 18 and 19 in m.c. ( i guessed 2 c's :) )

hscamper

HSC
i wrote one full booklet for q29 -- and thats with bout 7-8 words a line but in the form of a business report which helped space it out more... i guessed that case study would be in it so i knew it really well - just had to vomit it out... but i think my 5 pages on 27 werent as good

did anyone else find that that Q29, was deceptive in the requirement to use a case study to answer the question

i only realsised when i got out, cause i read the question and not the criteria for assessing the question, did anyone else fuck that up or was i the onlyone...!:chainsa w:

hscamper

HSC
u wont be only one.. at lea st 2 of my mates did the same thing. when i 1st read it i thought it was bit strange that they didnt mention "with reference to" in the question.. i guess the natural thing to do then was read the rubrik ::eek:

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i noticed it just before i wrote my conclusion so i just wrote a page about harvey norman :mad:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
I thought the exam was really good; and so did 5 or so of the guys who do business from my school.

The rest of the grade thought it was shit - even the teacher!

Rogan

Far out some of you guys are real idiots some didnt do the last 2 questions right i did really well answering the question in report format and using my case study really easily

Crazy

so so so so sooooooo many ppl left out case studies

not me :D

pays to read the rubric eveeerrrryyyyy time :)

dont stress though if you left a case study out.....its only like a max of 3 marks that you'd lose

Rogan

Originally posted by Crazy
so so so so sooooooo many ppl left out case studies

not me :D

pays to read the rubric eveeerrrryyyyy time :)

dont stress though if you left a case study out.....its only like a max of 3 marks that you'd lose
i dont no about that i was told by my business teacher if you leave out the case study max marks can be 10-13/20

Christine

beige member
HSC
yea, they like to penalise u heavily for no case studies.

apparently they love it when students use more than one and use statistics and hypotheticals..

i hope they do - for my sake!!

Rogan

Originally posted by Christine
yea, they like to penalise u heavily for no case studies.

apparently they love it when students use more than one and use statistics and hypotheticals..

i hope they do - for my sake!!

Yeah no case study then you really have stuffed and its not only for business but geography theyll crucify you and no supplementry material for english then it would have been better if you didnt show up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)