HSC Chemistry. Final year UNSW Medicine. 99.80 (1 Viewer)

Brian22022019

HSC
Hello everyone. It’s my first time using the forum (though I have lurked), so please be patient with. Like my ad says, I’m a (somehow) final year medical student. It’s scary. I remember the HSC like yesterday. I won’t bore you with the details of how I can walk you through your journey blah blah blah.

I’m offering: what I think is top quality tutoring because I’ve been doing this job for 5-6 years. I have my own style of teaching and my students LOVE it. I’m choosing to do only chemistry because it’s my favorite and best subject, both school and honestly, when I tutor. Cost: $50/hour in a group of two. $40/hour in a group of three. This is not me being greedy but it’s me honestly thinking a group environment is helpful. You can message each other. Try and solve a problem without Brian’s help. Or if you can’t, message Brian. I’m available to my students 24-7.

What I ask in return is to please treat me wth respect. You are in Year 12 now. You’re an adult in my eyes. Please let me treat you like one.

Many thanks for your time. If you want to get in contact, please drop an email. I’m actually currently out of the country, but will return very very soon. On university business,

Brian22022019

HSC
Or reply here if you’re interested or private message me. Sorry living in 1999, and I’m only 22.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)