• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC CONDITIONED EXAM question please answer!!! (1 Viewer)

besfrans

HSC
this may seem to be a realllly obvious question n u guys may be wondering " why on would u post this" but iam REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY curiours.

ok
as u know it was hafl yearlies...last term. or maybe beginning of this teerm for yr12's.
i want to know if the exams need to be hsc condition? that is same how its done in hsc...

for e.g. if hsc exam have 2 texts for reading and responding and 2 writings...does that mean the half yealr have to be same condition ( 2 tesxts for both ) ?

pleasee answer n if u can please link that it has to be from BOS... coz i cant find it

runnable

HSC
They don't need to reflect exact format of HSC.

dp624

HSC
Nope, often the format is different
even trial exams can differ

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I think the school picks... Like I know for our school, it will be the same format.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It doesn't have to be the same format.

I know some schools had just 1 essay for their half yearlies.

But for my school the trials are the exact HSC format, half yearlies are in the same HSC format for the covered sections.

AnandDNA

HSC
yeh they can be in different formats but i think they still can only ask things directly from the syllabus. Even trials can differ because most schools dont finish the course by then.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Trials will have similiar conditions like the HSC, but for Half Yearlies it all depends on the school. I had a speech for my English half yearlies.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
They CAN be different, but if your school is any decent, they'll make it similar to the HSC.

You need all the HSC-format style exams you can get, because it's good practice having it in that format. I know my school makes all our prelim exams in HSC-format as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)