HSC disappointments? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I don't remember much of Maths now, just felt bad afterwards.
Chem is still vivid and will stay vivid. I felt AWFUL after that bloody exam.

apart from that I did okay. Still quite depressed because I know I won't get the uai I had hoped for despite working pretty fucking hard for everything.

Now all there is left is to buy a plastic knife to stab myself repeatedly in the eye on Dec 17 2005.

Dom Dom

HSC
Both english exams were fine same with religion and maths

My chinese continuers exam was reasonable which is what i expected but chinese extension was horrible questions from left field in that one

My music exam nearly made me cry, most people didnt find it hard which is what scares me music 2 was always going to be hard though

now im waiting for drama please be easy it normally is so yeah got a good mark in the trial...

I think i'll just leave the country when my UAI comes cos i know it's not going to be what i want it to be...

MarsBarz

HSC
My biggest disapointment is not trying as hard as I could have during the year. I'm a big bludger and a constant crammer. I'm confident that I'll get 90+ but the knowledge that had I studied seriously and consistently throughout the year my UAI would have increased exponentially is the worst feeling. I know it's weird but I always feel like I want to repeat and actually have a serious attempt at the HSC, since I believe that I have the potential to do a lot better.

I've always felt quite unprepared in exams. My fault I guess.

HSC
i thought it was going to be a lot harder. stress for nothing all year, except chem, lol

millymoo

HSC
ipt was completely shonky... along with music ai ai ai.. ipt thought rahhhhhh! its called a SYLLABUS where questions should come from sillys

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
I was disappointed with everything, especially Maths. If it's not compulsory, I wouldn't wanna take it. But then again, it's my school system. So we all have to take it.

The truth is... I was a bit late to realize there are a variety of HSC courses out there. My school just narrowed them down to 8 (I'm not in Aussie)! That's why I never liked all 8 choices, I wanna be somewhere else. If I knew, I would've followed my mates who moved to other schools where they've got all the courses I've wanted to take.

Oh well... it's all over now.

a8o

HSC
The Modern and Ancient papers were excellent this year. Very fair. Extension Hisotry was a mixed bag; I liked the fact that they asked a very narrow question and tried to avoid the inevitable 'prepared essay' response that the HSC is notorious for bringing out. English Advanced was more difficult than it needed to be. The rest I'll just wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)