HSC EXAM 2019 (1 Viewer)

nguyenthuy

HSC
for those studying contemporary australian asian poets as their prescribed text for Module A, are you required to know all of the poems or just 3 poems to write an essay on??? would nesa be specific on the essay question and tell us which poem to specifically write about??? or would they be like refer to your prescribed text

studiesofboard

HSC
for those studying contemporary australian asian poets as their prescribed text for Module A, are you required to know all of the poems or just 3 poems to write an essay on??? would nesa be specific on the essay question and tell us which poem to specifically write about??? or would they be like refer to your prescribed text
I am doing contemporary Australian Asian poets for English this year do you know whether we have to know all 6 poems or just remember 3-4 to write about in the exam. What did you do for that part of the exam.

Last edited:

Cherrybomb56

HSC
I am doing contemporary Australian Asian poets for English this year do you know whether we have to know all 6 poems or just remember 3-4 to write about in the exam. What did you do for that part of the exam.
Hey I was wondering how many did you end up writing in the exam ?

icycledough

HSC
I didn't go your prescribed text myself in Module A, but I did John Keats, which had 7 poems in total. So while last year's HSC question just asked us to explore the poems (I ended up analysing 2 of the poems) and a film alongside (which was called 'Bright Star'), they can quite easily ask you to specifically analyse a select combination of poems. So in that case, it's best to know the analysis of all your poems to the extent where you can write 2 paragraphs on each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)