Hsc first in state tutoring (1 Viewer)

louisag19

HSC
Hi!

My name's Louisa, and I was the consecutive dux of my school in both 2014 and 2015, graduating with an ATAR of 99.60 and coming first in the state in Studies of Religion 1, receiving a perfect score of 50/50.

I was an HSC All-round Achiever, receiving over 90 in all 7 of my HSC subjects (English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, History Extension and Legal Studies).

Receiving 100% for my History Extension Project also saw me being selected to lead workshops and present the closing address at the History Extension Project seminar at the State Library in 2015.

I am offering both Preliminary and HSC tutoring in the following subjects:

Studies of Religion 1: 50/50

History Extension: 49/50

Legal Studies: 97/100

English Advanced: 95/100

English Extension 2: 48/50

I am located in the inner west, but am happy to travel depending on location.

I bring an energetic, responsible and hard-working attitude to any role I undertake, and would love the opportunity to help you achieve your goals.

We'll work together to finesse your ability to answer exam questions, write concise but eloquent essays, and understand the course content inside out.

Coming first in all of my subjects internally (except Studies of Religion which I ended up topping the state in) means I also appreciate the requirements, work and preparation which is necessary to succeed all throughout the HSC year.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM or email me on louisagallagher@icloud.com and ask.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and best of luck this year! :)

Louisa

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)