• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC- Just around the corner! So how's everyone going so far? (1 Viewer)

rsingh

HSC
Hey guys,

I was wondering how the HSC was treating you all out there sitting it this year. How's everyone's assessment tasks been? Trials are around the corner, and not long after that is the real thing itself! Have you guys devised a study timetable for yourself, or what are you planning to do in the lead up?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
rsingh said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering how the HSC was treating you all out there sitting it this year. How's everyone's assessment tasks been? Trials are around the corner, and not long after that is the real thing itself! Have you guys devised a study timetable for yourself, or what are you planning to do in the lead up?
I dont wanna know what I'll be doing...if its anything like now procrastinating

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Well so far ive been doing ok. Im one of those 'quiet achiever' students that arent real smart, nor dumb. I come in the top 10 in all my subjects for all assessments. But i dont really ever study. I do homeowkr, if its set, but i dont have any strict study timetables or anything. Im still not sure how well this is going to work for me in the HSC. And im afraid of getting a 70 UAI. Which i see as what im getting if i keep cruising along like this.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Going good.. except when holidays come need to start studying for trials.
Got heaps of assessments this week and next a few over the hols as well.

rajeev

HSC
so very very screwed.. im not really but i like to thing that to keep me studying.. i made a time table but for legal and business ive got sooo much content to cover and in society i dont know what to cover! my teachers a tool! and for 3 unit maths im kinda scared cause there always these random questions that pop out of no where and im like :'(

but yeah over all im ok lol...

everyone else?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
panicking... allnighting... HSC...

not good. things might clear up during the holidays...

rajeev: yeh 3u maths pisses me off when that happens... those last questions that screw u over...

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Im still cruising but these hols are going to be hardcore study
should get above 95 if i keep up my rankings and results. Im keeping up the whole balancing act with study and life. I will go hardocre these hols for trials as mosty of them are worth about 40%.
Should be a good HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)