HSC LEGAL STUDIES HELP! (1 Viewer)

Bubble280

HSC
Hey guys,

I’m super stressed about the Legal Studies HSC exam!! I have no idea where to start and I don’t know my content! Anyone who can give me any advice how to study would be great help!

Thank you!

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

I’m super stressed about the Legal Studies HSC exam!! I have no idea where to start and I don’t know my content! Anyone who can give me any advice how to study would be great help!

Thank you!
Hey,

Take a deep breath, it'll be okay! Firstly, give a read of your content, and try to refresh everything. It's not that you don't know it, you most probably just need to refresh it. As the user above mentioned, doing past papers will of course be great!! Also, do some brief notes, go over the syllabus, try writing practice essays, and test yourself under timed conditions. All the best! : )

Bubble280

HSC
Hey,

Take a deep breath, it'll be okay! Firstly, give a read of your content, and try to refresh everything. It's not that you don't know it, you most probably just need to refresh it. As the user above mentioned, doing past papers will of course be great!! Also, do some brief notes, go over the syllabus, try writing practice essays, and test yourself under timed conditions. All the best! : )
Thank you so much! That was really sweet and refreshing to hear!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)