• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hsc marks (1 Viewer)

einsteinium

hello all you bos members
im new to this site,ive been reading alot of posts in regard to mod assesments a nd hsc exam,but what i would like to know is if a person was ranked 10/15,is there a chance that there final hsc mark would a band 6 if they come in the top 5 % of the state in the hsc exam

Jeo

IF YOU ARE COMING 10/15 YOU WILL RECIEVE THE 10TH BEST ASSESSMENT MARK. SO SAY THAT IS 0, AND YOUR EXAM IS 10 YOUR MARK WILL BECOME 5. AND YOUR UAI NOTICE WILL CONTAIN THE TEXT "30.00 OR BELOW".

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i think your capslock button is on Jesh.....

if the 10th highest mark is band 6 then i wouldn't worry about you being ranked 10th :)

Jeo

HEY I RESELL MARKS NOW. ILL GIVE YOU %1 for $100 OK.

Golani

Jesh is your keyboard alrtie because it seems to be stuck on caps lock

*cough*

Jeo

LEARN TO SPELL. ITS NOT STUCK ON CAPS LOCK, ITS STUCK ON THAT WHEN YOU PRESS SHIFT KEY FOR TOO LONG, AND I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED REBOOTING OR LEARNING HOW TO GET RID OF IT

Jeo

ALRTIE IS SLANG..... SHEESH SEEMS LIKE IM MISSING OUT ON ALOT OF NEW SLANG WORDS. WHATS XENT?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Jesh
IF YOU ARE COMING 10/15 YOU WILL RECIEVE THE 10TH BEST ASSESSMENT MARK.
Not neccessary, depends on the RELATIVE DIFFERENCE between the students, the MODERATED assessment mark can be derived.

Originally posted by Jesh
SO SAY THAT IS 0, AND YOUR EXAM IS 10 YOUR MARK WILL BECOME 5. AND YOUR UAI NOTICE WILL CONTAIN THE TEXT "30.00 OR BELOW".
What's with your negative attitude?? The probability of someone getting 10% in the HSC exam is extremely small.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)