• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC marks (1 Viewer)

a.mourad

HSC
Hello everyone, im Ahmad, im just wondering, if i stuffed up in my first assesment task last term would that affect my UAI mark or not, i heard it doesnt because if you do well in your HSC and trials your mark will go up for your assesments task? true or nott

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Your trials and final exams will be the biggest contributors to your UAI, when compared to your internal assessments. Even though you have stuffed up your first set of assessments, there is still time to improve your results.
if you do well in your HSC and trials your mark will go up for your assesments task?
Yes, if you work hard for them and nail those exams, they will greatly boost your UAI, even if you didn't do so well in your assessments. However, that doesn't mean you should ignore your internals, they do "count" towards your UAI and do make a difference. So put in your best effort for the remainding assessments and don't give up. I wish you the best of luck. ;)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Dude, one small mistake isnt going to cost you much.

You'll bounce back.

gluck.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
a.mourad said:
Hello everyone, im Ahmad, im just wondering, if i stuffed up in my first assesment task last term would that affect my UAI mark or not, i heard it doesnt because if you do well in your HSC and trials your mark will go up for your assesments task? true or nott
zOMG!!!1!! you stuffed up your first assessment task?!1?!!!11 you're gonna fail man!!!!1!!!one!!1

ok, on a serious note, that one assessment task won't matter, as long as you keep your rank up in your course. Strive hard to keep in the top 10 places in your school, and you'll b fine.

taki999

HSC
^ agreed with the above..your not the only one ahmad..just study like you never studied before in the half yearlys to make it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)