HSC Music Workshops 2005 (1 Viewer)

senor el dude

poinrith (penrith for accented perintheans)
HSC
Ahoy hoy,

hey anyone going to any of these Workshops that have been poppin up about the place as of late, or even better know of any coming up?

So far i know there's going to be one held by examiners at St Doms, Kingswood of the 23rd February for Music 1. Of which i'll be attending.

Also some time in March, at the Joan Sutherland Centre there going to a workshop for Vocalists. HSC markers are gunna be there givin advice on what their lookin for & also u can subject urself to their criticism.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
HSC Revision Workshops at Sydney Con

Monday 4 & Tuesday 5th July. Fee: $55 & $99

One and two day workshops for students preparing for the HSC music 1, music 2 and extension exams.
An invaluable chance for your students to review:

-syllabus and exam requirements for aural, composition, musicology and performance
-practice and revision in aural, musicology, vivas and sight singing :p
-mock exam recital with feedback from experienced examiners
-'in progress' compositiion assessment and advice for future development

direct from a leaflet i took form the con :D

soulshine

HSC
so how does one go about .. going to these? like, do you need an application form of sorts?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The Sydney Eclectic Composers Society will be holding a Composition seminar in the region of May-June, probably involving lecturers as well as undergrad and postgrad students in Composition. In addition, we will be offering tutoring services for students in various areas of Sydney commencing as early as next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)