HSC PDHPE Tutor: Experienced teacher with proven HSC results (2 x state ranked 2013) (1 Viewer)

Golf19

HSC
I am a qualified PDHPE teacher B.Ed (Hons)(Syd Uni) with over 15 years experience teaching HSC PDHPE

I have proven HSC result with over 40% of students receiving a Band 6 in 2014, 2015 and 2016

I have had several students gaining state ranks including 2 in 2013 (2nd and 14th) and 2015

My tutoring sessions will be most valuable to students aiming at achieving Band 5 or Band 6 for PDHPE

Tutoring sessions will be tailored to the needs of each student and will focus on:

• Depth of knowledge and understanding of PDHPE content
• A range of teaching strategies and resources to enhance knowledge and understanding
• Ensuring familiarity with the PDHPE syllabus
• Practice questions – marked and feedback given after every session
• Examination technique and mark maximisation including short and extended response writing technique

I am located on the upper north shore (Turramurra) and offer coaching in my own home

Tuition rates:
• $90/ hour for private tuition
• $60/ hour/ student for small groups of 2 – 3 students

This includes all marking, feedback, study notes and other resources I have developed over many years

If you are interested or would like more information, please contact me on my mobile: 0411 044 331

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)