HSC Physics/Chemistry Tuition | $25 per Hour | 4 Years Experience | Group of 4 (1 Viewer)

group-of-four

HSC
Hey everyone!

My name is Gary and I've had more then 4 years experience in tuition. I'm offering a tailored and professional approach in tutoring HSC Physics and Chemistry. Currently, I'm studying an Engineering Degree along with a Minor in Physics at UNSW. During my HSC I also achieved band 6 in both Physics (94) and Chemistry (94).

In the last 4 years I have been able to effectively transfer my science knowledge to all my students who consequently were able to obtain band 5 or 6 in physics or chemistry.

Why me?

1. I take an interactive approach that allows you to think critically, allowing you to understand the information more thoroughly while enhancing memorisation

2. Your learning will be enhanced through highly informative booklets with a variation of HSC style questions

3. Every lesson is well thought out to give you an optimal combination of revision, feedback and knowledge retention

An average lesson: (2 hours)

1. Weekly Quiz

2. New Lesson

3. Homework and Quiz Feedback

Rates and Location:

1. $25 per hour

2. You will be in a Group of 4 students - a great opportunity to meet like minded people!

3. I will be tutoring at UNSW where the room will have a projector and whiteboard to further enhance YOUR learning experience!

Note: UNSW is located at Kensington, 10 minute bus from central

Contact me through [COLOR="#0000FF"]grouptuition4@gmail.com[/COLOR] for a chat!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)