Hsc Results Out 2moro (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
pritnep said:
Eh? I'm confused is somebody else using Kulazzi as you are an 05er and should know al this.

Anyway UAIs are released 9am Wednesday from http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/uailogin.html
Thanks for the website WW and pritnep.

My cousin is an 06er and she's overseas so I'm checking her UAI for her.

And besides, it's been a year since I've done the HSC and considering I've transformed to uni now (it has been a busy year....), you think I would remember the website? I think not :rolleyes:

BUT I did go to the UAC homepage, couldn't see anything about UAI release and then searched for it, but still nothing came up, hence why I asked here ;)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah ok fair enough then. Just that you are quite knowledgeable especially in S&C you being an 05er I was confused but fair enough.

No problem only on the off change I was there looking for it and I just glanced and saw it. Don't worry your not he first person to ask me that nor will you be the last in the next few days I am sure.

allysheila

HSC
dartm2 said:
I don't think i'm going to try to work out my uai from my results we get tommorow. I mean, it won't be that accurate...... and if i think i get what i want, and DONT...... well i wont be particularly happy. Anyone planing on using SAM or any other way to approximate UAI from results we get tommorrow?
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOO SCARED... MOSTLY OF PHYSICS, MY TEACHER WILL PROBABLY CALL ME UP AT 6:05 AM AND HASSLE ME AND WANT A COMPLETE BREAK-DOWN ANALYSIS OF MY PERFORMANCE!!!

I DON'T THINK I AM GOING 2 SLEEP AT ALL TONIGHT!!!!!

EEEEEEKKK, WHY CANT THIS ALL FAST-FORWARD 2 THE FIRST DAY OF UNI ALREADY.

I'M TOO NEUROTIC TO EVEN CONSIDER DISSAPPOINTMENT!!!

IF I GET 94.00+ UAI - I WILL BE A VERY HAPPY CAMPER!!!

IF NOT , I WILL HAVE A GOOD CRY WITH ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS AND EAT ICE CREAM AND DROWN OUR SORROWS IN HOT CHOCOLATE ... MMMMMM, HOT CHOCOLATE, TASTY!!

ITS TIMES LIKE THESE THAT ITS GOOD TO HAVE A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON, OR CRY ON, OR IN MY CASE , SCREAM AT IN PAIN OR JOY!!

THE 1 N ONLY:
sHEILz

SUBJECTS - cHEM, PHYS, MATH, EXT MATH, ADV ENGLISH, BUSINESS ST., RELIGION

allysheila

HSC
BTW - I REPLIED WITHOUT EVEN ADDRESSING THE QUESTION- YEAH I WILL USE THE UAI CALCULATORS-

-SAM
-JUAIseek
-UAIseeker

I WILL TRY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!

the one and only:
SheilZ

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i'm starting to get a bit more nervous about it. i didnt care yesterday and then i had this awful dream that i got 42 for everything...and then another one where i forgot results were out and missed them and never knew thus never went to uni and became a bum. irrational? yes. but its got me jumpy. but i'll post my results no matter what i get. just want them now. NOW! lol.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
allysheila said:
BTW - I REPLIED WITHOUT EVEN ADDRESSING THE QUESTION- YEAH I WILL USE THE UAI CALCULATORS-

-SAM
-JUAIseek
-UAIseeker

I WILL TRY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!

the one and only:
SheilZ
What is UAIseeker and where do I get it from? :)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I had a dream that I only got 40 for business studies and that I also went better in chemistry than I did in biology. That will never happen because I didn't study for chemistry. What a nightmare.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i'm starting to get a bit more nervous about it. i didnt care yesterday and then i had this awful dream that i got 42 for everything...and then another one where i forgot results were out and missed them and never knew thus never went to uni and became a bum. irrational? yes. but its got me jumpy. but i'll post my results no matter what i get. just want them now. NOW! lol.
hahaha how weird.

I had a dream that I got 25 for legal studies, and got a uai of 46 or something. and all my friends (who aren't that bright) got in the 80s and 90s :/

I'm so scared for tomorrow :eek: but I wish today was tuesday.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
What is UAIseeker and where do I get it from? :)
It is a program that works in a similar way to SAM (it is what I imagine premium sam to be like). It is around on this forum but I decided to upload it here for a bit...

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
It is a program that works in a similar way to SAM (it is what I imagine premium sam to be like). It is around on this forum but I decided to upload it here for a bit...
Hey,

No, I know about JUAIseek, not UAIseeker. What's UAIseeker (and where do I get it from)?

Kulazzi

HSC
pritnep said:
Ah ok fair enough then. Just that you are quite knowledgeable especially in S&C you being an 05er I was confused but fair enough.

No problem only on the off change I was there looking for it and I just glanced and saw it. Don't worry your not he first person to ask me that nor will you be the last in the next few days I am sure.
Thanks pritnep.

ane_st

HSC
glamo said:
my sister got 98.65 wen she did the hsc bak in 03....u could say i hav a lot to live up to :(

My bro got higher than that..

But my parents still don't expect that much from me..

They know what im capable of..

Im scared about getting the results - well kinda, more anxious for the UAI....

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
Hey,

No, I know about JUAIseek, not UAIseeker. What's UAIseeker (and where do I get it from)?

Ok fair enough. I haven't heard of UAIseeker so I anticipate a response to your question too!
What is UAIseeker and where can i get it?

boris2003

HSC
ari89 said:
Ok fair enough. I haven't heard of UAIseeker so I anticipate a response to your question too!
What is UAIseeker and where can i get it?
Me either, anyways talk about bad dreams, i had a dream i got a uai of 31.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
All I could find out about UAIseeker was that it was on this site which doesn't appear to be online anymore.

I found a little blurb on it:p

The program provides students with accurate estimations of their University Admissions Index based on their results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)