HSC Results Services (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Hi, I was thinking of purchasing some of the 'results check', 'raw marks report' and 'examination response'. I was just wondering if this will be of any benefit to me before I purchase? And if I should?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The purpose of an HSC Results Check is for NESA to confirm that your marks were processed correctly. You should consider this service if you believe that an Examination Mark that you received was not consistent with your expectation. If a mistake in the manner in which marks were processed was found, your mark will be corrected. With that being said, it is important to note that this service does not include a re-mark of your responses in the HSC exam of the subject(s) in question. If this does not apply to you, then there probably would not be much of a reason to request an HSC Results check.

If you intend on offering a tutoring service for a subject(s) that you took after having performed favourably in the HSC exam of that subject(s), you may wish to consider requesting a copy of your examination responses, which you can potentially use as guidance in terms of familiarising your students with the recommended content and length of response for different types of questions that may potentially appear in HSC exams.

Unless you are just curious to determine the effect that alignment had on your raw Examination Mark(s) and/or if you are curious to find out how well you performed in each individual question (including the raw mark that you were given for each), I personally do not see much of a benefit to requesting a report of your raw examination marks.

I hope this helps! :D

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
The purpose of an HSC Results Check is for NESA to confirm that your marks were processed correctly. You should consider this service if you believe that an Examination Mark that you received was not consistent with your expectation. If a mistake in the manner in which marks were processed was found, your mark will be corrected. With that being said, it is important to note that this service does not include a re-mark of your responses in the HSC exam of the subject(s) in question. If this does not apply to you, then there probably would not be much of a reason to request an HSC Results check.

If you intend on offering a tutoring service for a subject(s) that you took after having performed favourably in the HSC exam of that subject(s), you may wish to consider requesting a copy of your examination responses, which you can potentially use as guidance in terms of familiarising your students with the recommended content and length of response for different types of questions that may potentially appear in HSC exams.

Unless you are just curious to determine the effect that alignment had on your raw Examination Mark(s) and/or if you are curious to find out how well you performed in each individual question (including the raw mark that you were given for each), I personally do not see much of a benefit to requesting a report of your raw examination marks.

I hope this helps! :D
It does, thanks

ALso, should I be changing the email from my school one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)