HSC Tutor - English/History - Sutherland Shire (1 Viewer)

kfl4212

HSC
Hello! My name is Kaitlin and I am a second year university student at USYD offering tutoring services in the Sutherland Shire area. I have been tutoring for over three years and have had the pleasure of tutoring over 30 students during this time.

I completed my HSC in 2012 and achieved an ATAR of 97.60. I received a Band 6 in English, Ancient History and Modern History and my Major Work for English Extension II was included in the 2012 Young Writers Showcase.

I am available for weekly one-on-one tutoring sessions at a cost of $40 p/hr. In addition to this I provide feedback and assistance with assessment tasks outside of these hours via email. I have a wide range of notes, example essays and suggestions for additional materials.

I truly believe that English and History can be just as formulaic as subjects like Maths once a student implements and practices the strategies I can teach them!

If you are interested in tutoring please PM me or you may contact me via text message on 0433 556 832.

Good luck to everybody undertaking the HSC this year! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)