HSC Tutor only, UAI 99.95 Maths, Physics, Chemistry (1 Viewer)

DreamWalker

HSC
HSC Tutor
Maths 3U, Maths 4U, Physics (Quanta), Chemistry (Industrial)

Hi! I'm from Ruse grade of 2005, and I'm looking for new students now that my current students are finishing. I have two years tutoring experience, in both private tuition and at a tutoring college. I have experience teaching to students with different strengths and weaknesses, and varied ability. My tuition is focused on complementing your school work and working toward scoring better in your assessments, focusing on understanding of the course as well as exam technique.

I am currently studying Medicine, and because my timetable changes weekly, I can only tutor in the evening on weekdays
(about 6:00 onwards). I am very flexible and can tutor earlier on some days if my timetable allows. I live in Baulkham Hills and I tutor from home. I go to UNSW, so I can tutor on campus if that is more convenient for you. I charge $35 per hour for one-on-one, or $50 per hour for a group, however large you would like. Contact: 0433 554 399, or email got_rolled@hotmail.com.

Note: If you are considering tuition for either Physics or Chemistry, please be aware that I have a semi-structured system for these two subjects. Ideally, my tuition will complement your school curriculum, and allows you an opportunity to practice your exam technique with my topic tests (upon completion of the core modules).

For mathematics, I generally tutor on a topic-by-topic basis, and topic tests can be organised according to what you may require.

I know that marks aren't much indication of tutoring ability, but most people like to see credentials:

Maths
Mathematics ext-2, HSC mark: 95
Mathematics ext-1, HSC mark: 98
Australian Mathematics Olympiad: Silver medal

Chemistry
Chemistry, HSC mark: 96
Ranked 16th in the state for Chemistry

Physics
Physics, HSC mark: 96
Physics Olympiad National Scholar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)