Hsc tutoring - 91 atar student (1 Viewer)

raiiko

HSC
Hello! I am a 2013 HSC graduate and I am currently in my first year of university studying a combined degree of law/arts.
I received an atar of 91, gaining a band 6 in 3 of my 6 HSC subjects. I will offer tutoring and notes for the following subjects:
1. Society and culture - my final HSC mark was 97 and I can also help you with your Personal Interest Project, gaining academic recognition for my PIP by my high school.
2. Legal studies - I received a HSC mark of 90 and since entering a law degree, have extensive knowledge of the HSC legal studies syllabus and excellent essay writing skills and techniques which I am happy to share with potential students.
3. For any of the tutoring sessions, notes for each topic will be included ( I write my own notes from a variety of resources. These are my original notes I used for my HSC) however you can purchase them separately which I can send to you electronically.

For further details and enquiries email scmajorproject13@hotmail.com (this is not my personal email but it is used solely for educational purposes)

Note: I offer both group and one on one tutorials. If a group has more than 3 people each person receives a discount on the tutorial fee. I also only tutor at public libraries and tutoring sessions can last up to 2 hours depending on the level of help and in depth assistance you require. Happy studying and good luck. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)