HSC Tutoring; 99.2 ATAR (Physics & Chemistry) Cabramatta Area (1 Viewer)

Lawn94

HSC
Hey guys,

Credentials:

2012 Chemistry HSC Overall Mark: 95

2012 Physics HSC Overall Mark: 92

Background:

I have been teaching chemistry for the past year privately, but have previously worked at a tutoring center. I cater towards the needs of the student and focus primarily on their weaknesses, to achieve the best possible results. One of my past chemistry students went from a 34% average to a trial HSC score of 91.

Chemistry:

Having taught this for over a year, I know now on a much more general level. I have redone my notes to focus on the major issues that most of my students have struggled with.

Physics:

After a successful year tutoring chemistry, I have decided to expand into physics. My methodology of teaching and learning will be similar to chemistry and will yield the same beneficial results.

Lesson structures and planning;

I am taking students now, and beginning ASAP. Classes will finish depending on when you join, but there is always optional tutoring classes- where I sit and critique your extended response answers, as well as run through past paper questions with you.

For Chemistry, classes are $35/hr for one on one only. I teach in the Cabramatta area.
Please note; spots are limited and disappearing fast due to high demand.

Please contact me (Lawrence) for details through email me: lawtutor202@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you guys soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)