HSC Tutoring Anc Hist/Mod Hist/Eco/ Bus Studies (1 Viewer)

zain_s

HSC
I graduated year 12 in 2010 with and ATAR of 98.3

My results were:
Ancient History 95
Business Studies 95
Modern History 93
Economics 90
English Adv 90

I am offerering tutorting for the above subjects besides english. My aim is to provide the know how to ensure they maximise their HSC result. Lets be honest, you do not have to be a genius to scire well in the HSC. I beleive you have to know excactly what to do in the paticular situations.

Ancient History:

My main focus in ancient history will be undersanding what the HSC course is asking the student to do; and how to best answer paticular sections of the exam paper. I will also help students in essay writing by teaching essay technique as well as showing them high band sample essays. I can also help students refine their knowledge of paticular content in the following topics:

Core : Pompeii
Section II: Ramesside Eqypt
Personality: Hannibal Barca
Section IV: Rome 264-133 BC

Modern History:

Modern History is by far my most favourite subject and i have paticular passion towards it. I beleive that successs can be acheived in modern history through knowing how to write essays, being well versed in the content and refining ones anatical skills. Once you have a paticular formula to responding to questions maximum marks can be acheived. I beleive i can help the student in learning this. My areas of knowledge in Modern History are:

Core: WW1 1914-1919
Section II: Germany: 1918-1939
Section III: Leni Reifenstahl
Section IV: Indochina 1954-1979

Economics

Success in economics is strongly based around a sound knowledge of the concepts in economics. I beleive that I can help a student master these concepts so as to acheive maximum results in both assessments and exams. As someone who is very interesested in economics I can also help students in keeping up to date with economic news and developments which is essential for success in the course.

As the economicas course is the same for all economics students i can help anyone with the content.

Business Studies

Business Studies was my highest mark in the HSC and perhaps my forte. I am doing a commerce/ law degree at university. I will be able to help students understand and synthesize the content in the course. As well as content i can help the student write business essays as well as business reports so they can obtain maximum marks in the HSC exam

I can tutor on the castle hill/blacktown area and available most days. If you are interested call me on 0405 488 626 or email me at swaleh.zain@gmail.com

Deathless

HSC
Hey don't know if anyone is still interested and since the Ecos thread on BoS is basically dead... but I am still offering free economics tutoring. Not really tutoring now - but I'm happy to answer Economics questions if I feel it is 'challenging'. I got high B6 for the HSC Economics and I am averaging HD so far for my Economics courses in uni.

PM if interested. I only answer questions that I find is worth answering though. I'm only posting in this thread because of rebeka94. Since you posted on an 'Eco help' thread and you're looking for a tutor. I can help you for free if its not an endless barrage of questions and are worthwhile ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)