HSC TUTORING-Maths, 2&3u english, physics (1 Viewer)

simbim21

unswMed07
HSC
HSC TUTORING-Maths, 2&3u English, Physics (and possibly chem and modern history)

Hey all!

I just finished the HSC (Class of '06) and am willing to offer tutoring for:

***Adv Maths- assistance with any questions, have a lot of past papers and strategies to acing the exam (94)

***Adv English (skrzynecki, blade runner/brave new world, king lear and 'the justice game') - access to plenty of notes and past papers, including my own top band 6 essays for each topic. I can offer assistance with consructing essays and developing sophisticated arguments- top band responses for sure! (94)

***Ext English (Individual and Society- A Doll's House, Browning Poetry, Portrait of a Lady)- tips on constructing essays and creative pieces. Also offer help on how to extract detail from texts that support your thesis (and how to develop a thesis) (46/50)

***Physics (option: Medical Physics)- best subject marks wise internally. Plenty of access to past papers and notes. Can assist you to attain a firm grasp of all concepts (which is extremely important). Help with questions and revision. (91- i know, it doesn't match my apparent talent in this subject :p, i just don't know what happened in the exam)

I was an All-Rounder (thus recieving above 90 in all my subjects)and finished internally in the top 5 for all subjects too (1st in physics in both Yr.11 and 12). I was also the Dux of Yr.11...jeez u really gotta brag to attract people ay.

In terms of experience, in school I was involved in a Peer-tutoring program (which in fact had a short training session) as well as Maths mentoring for the past two years, so I'd say that I've had a bit of practice! But off course that would be up to you to decide :)

Anyway, i also did Chemistry (93) and Modern History(92) and would be willing to help with any questions, but I really didnt like these subjects as much. :p

I live in the sutherland shire which i know is a bit short on tutors, so there's an added bonus! (fees can be determined on first meeting)

i'm also going to be doing med at unsw in '07, so if anyone needs tips on the umat/interview i would be willing to help.

just pm me or email to simbim21@hotmail.com if you're interested

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)