HTA 2005 Essay Prize (1 Viewer)

a8o

HSC
that was the most recent one i could find on my computer espescially inthe rush during the HSC when i uploaded it. naturally, i don't really expect i would have won and don't really care either; when you weigh it all up, the subject is the best course the HSC has to offer, and the open-endedness of it should be extended to other subjects as it taught me the most of any of my subjects (being forced to figure shit out).

EDIT: No, I also edited the post in the other thread (the projects thread) because this is all I have :(

Last edited:

rhapsody11

HSC
N/A
a8o said:
that was the most recent one i could find on my computer espescially inthe rush during the HSC when i uploaded it. naturally, i don't really expect i would have won and don't really care either; when you weigh it all up, the subject is the best course the HSC has to offer, and the open-endedness of it should be extended to other subjects as it taught me the most of any of my subjects (being forced to figure shit out).

EDIT: No, I also edited the post in the other thread (the projects thread) because this is all I have :(
Did you seriously hand it in like that? :(

gorgo31

HSC
Well done babee, I got a Certificate of Excellence too.

I came back from Melbourne to find the email in my junkbox, so check there fleeps. If you didn't list an email address, you might have to wait for the mail or for your school to be notified?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
congratulations to the both of you!!!

I've checked my inbox and junkemail, so I don't have much hope, although I really can't remember whether I supplied an email (although it's the sort of thing I'd do!).

Estel

Tutor
HSC
I got a certificate of excellence.
Not too shabby for something which probably only took 15 straight hours. ;)

gorgo31

HSC
Turns out my friend got a Certificate of Excellence too, making it two from two.

Pretty alright for a non-selective Government school :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A big congratulations to all those students who recieve a Certificate of Excellence!

But also well done to all those History Extension students I am sure you all put countless hours into researching and working on your major projects and for that you should be proud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)