HTA History Days (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

Anyone planning on going to the Modern History day at Sydney Uni? It's only $25 for four lectures-- not bad at all compared to some of the rip-off suggestions that I've gotten lately!

yeahyeahyeahs

when is that? my school takes us to those so im never aware until the day before! i hate rip off days though the leni one im going to is $40?!

the leni one was goooood...
the footage was useful (if not annoyinly boring!!)
and that last guy ACTUALLY said useful stuff for the hsc! couldn't believe it! and he didn't just quote the syllabus!

malayz_angel

Sorry that I haven't been in here recently..the history day was actually on Friday, two days ago. I went to WW1 Sources, Arab Israeli and two Germany lectures. The sources lecture was pretty boring cos it dealt with the basics: primary and secondary sources. The Germany lectures were pretty decent though. They did have Leni lectures and a lecture day for Extension students yesterday but I don't know how those went.

ris202

hey!
we hav a HTA history day in coffs next tuesday. To those ppl who hav already gone to the lecture in other places, which lectures do you suggest i should/shouldnt go to?? My areas of study are Germany, Leni and Arab-Israeli conflict.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)