Human Rights Lawyer; 99.85 and 3 state ranks; Performance and Wellbeing Coaching (1 Viewer)

Peter Fam

HSC
My name is Peter Fam and I am a practising human rights lawyer working on some of the most important and cutting edge issues of our time. I also founded and served as the Director of a large not for profit organisation for 7 years. In 2009, I graduated the HSC with an ATAR of 99.85 with the following results;

English Advanced (97) (Top 20 in State)
English Extension 1 (46)
English Extension 2 (46)
Ancient History (100 - 1st in State)
Extension History (50 - 3rd in State)
Legal Studies (96)
Studies of Religion 2 Unit (95)

Although I privately tutored dozens of students over the course of 8 years, with a majority of my students achieving Band 6 in each of the above subjects, and many achieving state rankings; now I am offering something which I believe is more important.

PERFORMANCE AND WELLBEING COACHING

I am a mentor and coach for teenagers and young adults (ages 15 - 30). In 2021, marks aren't everything. 'Success' is measured in a much broader way:

Are you happy?
Who are you?
Where are you going in life?
Do you feel a sense of purpose?
How are you supposed to choose what to do next in life?
What do you want to achieve?
How do you improve your results at school/University/work?
Why are you so unmotivated?

All of these questions require an ability to look honestly into our selves. Sometimes, it helps to have somebody else guide us through this process. Although human rights law is my day job, I am passionate about offering this guidance to help you lead a happier and more fulfilled existence. This is the coaching I wish I had when I was in your shoes.

To be clear, this is not a tutoring service. This is a coaching and mentorship service. Although we can and will from time to time discuss what's happening at School; I will not be speaking about syllabus' or marking essays. We will be talking about the fundamental strategies and values which enable success in those areas, and which you will not learn at School or University.

LESSONS

Lessons occur weekly, and slots are extremely limited. Lessons occur online over video. There are four classes currently available:

1. Thursday 4-5PM
2. Thursday 5.15-6.15PM
3. Saturday 8-9AM
4. Saturday 9.15-10.15AM

Lessons occur in groups of 4. This is a small enough group to remain personalised, but large enough to allow sharing with each other, which is often helpful. I work in Terms of 10 weeks. You are welcome to sign up to a new Term after the first term expires, if you'd like, though this will depend on capacity.

COST

$45 + GST per lesson.

CONTACT

To book lessons, please email contact@maatsmethod.com.au with the following details:

- Name; and
- Preferred time.

If you just want some advice, or to ask a question, no problem. Send me an email and I'm happy to help.

Good luck,
Peter

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)