Hyksos and there impact on the New Kingdom (1 Viewer)

thegame87

HSC
HELP!!!!! Hyksos and there impact on the New Kingdom

Got an assement task to do and the q is:
Asses the impact on the Hyksos on the establishment and consolidation of the new kingdom?

Anyone able to help?
Ta

Last edited:

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
lol, i can help, but can u narrow the question, i mean, i wrote a 1500 word essay on this, actually, i may have posted that essay as a resource, i dont know, coz i got full marks...........
*runs and looks in resources*

Nup, i'll have to get it back off my friend, coz i have the essay, but its a slightly different q to yours, then ill b able 2 help ya!

But if u can narrrow ur question down to what u specifically need to know - such as resources, paragraphs, main points etc. that would b a help

thegame87

HSC
Asap

I need to know things like the weapons they made (the hyksos that is) how they helped Egyptains to grow into a world power, pretty much how they helped Egypt

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
for starters, read Bradleys text book, and then type in "hyksos" in google, (plus primary source and other keywords), whilst this is happenin, i will proceed to find my damn essay! But u should have an understanding of what the hyksos did, i mean, its not that hard, pretty basic stuff, but i will try and find my essay, i htink its on a floppy, and then l8r i will find out what the question was 4 u

Yasa1

HSC
And here is that essay now, it isnt my final one though, i can't seem to find it, so its only got my first basic ideas, i hope it helps, any queries, just post em and ill endeavour to help :)
where is the essay i need it please ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)