• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I’m honestly so annoyed with myself (1 Viewer)

v.tex

HSC
Yo guys, don’t know if some of u have been following my profile and how i got the offer to join chemistry in yr 11 at the start of term 3 but denied it after studying so much for it JEHEJEJEJEJEJEJRBDRJ.

Yeah… well i literally can’t get the shit decision i made out of my head and it is making me so depressed as i also am now thinking i want to pursue medicine- im literally kicking myself.

Any tips how to move on with my life. I honestly think this is one of the worst decisions i have ever made in my life- i am not exaggerating. I thought i would do earth in yr 12 but the scaling is horrendous so am now having to pick up 4u math which i’m probably not even capable of doing.

I honestly don’t even like half my subjects for yr 12. How could i fuck up the one important year of my schooling so badly..

Anyway i am reflecting on my decision not to join chemistry literally everyday. It is eating me up inside and making me so depressed probably also because i want to pursue medicine but am seeing all the unis i actually want to go to with a chemistry prerequisite.
I’m finished

But i guess I just need to move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)