• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I am going to die... (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I can't take it.

I work my guts out, and I still don't get the marks I want.

There are only 5 months to go, but that seems like an eternity...I can't take it.

Its just assessment after assessment after assessment and it never stops.

I'm going to kill my English teacher.

Not really, don't report me to the police.

But the HSC still sucks.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
There are soo many places to go after this is over, even if you don't get the marks you want. Just keep on truckin'. And repeat after me: I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I CAN!!! or something along those lines.:)

A l

HSC
N/A
I recall from memory that, in a research conducted by a scientists or more specifically psychologists, positive thinking, confidence, and optimism can help aid one's performance. Stress and depression on the other hand often hinders one's performance.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
i know how you feel... keep going.... i kicked in the pantry door (well i kicked it off) had a sook and took 8 days off school. Now all the work i missed has to be done - and i feel really stupid. (make it really, really, really stupid) I was trying to make you feel better but i don't think its really a feel better story - laugh at my expense :D and everytime you hate school think about lislastupid who took out the hsc on her poor defenceless food holder.

wow im dumb!

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
kami said:
There are soo many places to go after this is over, even if you don't get the marks you want. Just keep on truckin'. And repeat after me: I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I CAN!!! or something along those lines.:)
NAS- I know I can

fakingtheday

HSC
In five months i'll be finished forever. I find when i'm getting down on my studies i just step back and take a look at the big picture. HSC is coming regaurdless of whether you are ready or not, the day of UAI release and Uni acceptance is coming whether you are ready or not, but on the other hand in 17 million years the sun will explode and then there will be big problems for involved. So i'm not saying throw it away, give it your all and if you don't do so well don't be down. For sake of cliches "one door closes, and another opens".

You'll be fine.

phatic

HSC
lislabella said:
i know how you feel... keep going.... i kicked in the pantry door (well i kicked it off) had a sook and took 8 days off school. Now all the work i missed has to be done - and i feel really stupid. (make it really, really, really stupid) I was trying to make you feel better but i don't think its really a feel better story - laugh at my expense :D and everytime you hate school think about lislastupid who took out the hsc on her poor defenceless food holder.

wow im dumb!
Not as silly as me. I destroyed all my canvases in a calculated fury because of English. Now I wish I hadn't, since I liked at least one of them. :(

Just think about the rewards afterwards! That's all I do, dream about how good uni will be. I know it won't be as good as I think, but it's the only way of surviving this absurdity.

miss_gtr said:
its only five months...

FinalFantasy

HSC
Egronk said:
I can't take it.

I work my guts out, and I still don't get the marks I want.

There are only 5 months to go, but that seems like an eternity...I can't take it.

Its just assessment after assessment after assessment and it never stops.

I'm going to kill my English teacher.

Not really, don't report me to the police.

But the HSC still sucks.
don't just work ur guts out... make sure ur work counts...
read dis quote from some med thing..
"The key to achieving more than you currently are, no matter which area of your life or work you are focusing in on now, is change. The old saying rings true: If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you've already got. If you keep reading and studying the way you currently are, you will achieve the same amount a year from now. In order to move forward, we must change." Dallas Gibson

Last edited:

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Egronk...whats your english teachers name? Youre not in my class are you...i share similar feelings towards mine

Nice lady, just a shame she had to teach the worst subject. I empathise with you...i really do. I have considered dtropping out so many times. I am so so unmotivated and just do not care anymore

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
how about this one i saw on a commercial on tv, "if you travel on the smae road, you will always end up at the same destination"

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
A l said:
I recall from memory that, in a research conducted by a scientists or more specifically psychologists, positive thinking, confidence, and optimism can help aid one's performance. Stress and depression on the other hand often hinders one's performance.
Great! What helpful, uplifting research! :rolleyes:
How can you be positive, confident and optimistic when your put in a situation which is ultimately stressful and depressing? (aka the hsc) Stupid psychologists :chainsaw:

A l

HSC
N/A
miaomiao said:
How can you be positive, confident and optimistic when your put in a situation which is ultimately stressful and depressing?
Think ahead. Think how happy you would be after it is all over and you have done the best you could.

adambra

HSC
A l said:
Think ahead. Think how happy you would be after it is all over and you have done the best you could.
Noone does the best they could. And doing your best isn't as f**king easy as everyone says. "Don't worry just do your best". Thats a lot of pressure FFS.

FinalFantasy

HSC
adambra said:
Noone does the best they could. And doing your best isn't as f**king easy as everyone says. "Don't worry just do your best". Thats a lot of pressure FFS.
hey i agree, it's damn hard to do the best i could.
but although i couldn't do the best i could in my past assessments, i did the best i could to do the best i could LoL

adambra

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
hey i agree, it's damn hard to do the best i could.
but although i couldn't do the best i could in my past assessments, i did the best i could to do the best i could LoL
Everyone deep down knows I'm right, but we have to give students false hope, only for them to have their dreams come crashing down around them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)