• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I cant post in the sell/buy section (1 Viewer)

coolkoombaya

HSC
its wiered. i can post in other sections, but i cant post in the buy/sell forum section. its really annoying, as theres no other methods of contacting some of the sellers. somebody please help me. thanks!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The forum permissions settings have been changed so nobody can post in that forum (So people use the "Wanted to buy" and "Sell" Sub-forums)

I believe the threads will be sorted into one of those subforums soon (where posting is allowed)

If you are despearte to contact a seller, send them a PM for now

Last edited:

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
BoS went through a funny sequence just a little while ago - a few posts of mine took about 2 minutes to go through, and pages took that long to load as well. If you still can't post there now, try logging out then logging back in. If that still doesn't work, clear you cookies and your cache (Tools -> Options/Internet Options -> Delete Files and Delete Cookies), log back in, and see if that fixes the problem.

I_F

fatmuscle

HSC
yes, we'll slowly be moving all the threads out of the main section into their individual Buy/sell sub forums.

if you want one moved and can't wait, post URL here.

coolkoombaya

HSC
oh ok, cool thanks for your help. yeah on the bottom left hand side, it says may not, for lyk all of them, except the last one. and some of the sellers that had 'may not' on them last nite, have 'may' on them tonite, so yeah, makes sense. ha thanks everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)